Europe has been the benchmark of winemaking for hundreds of years....but what happens when Europeans make their way to the New World? The artful wines of Argentina
Europe has been the benchmark of winemaking for hundreds of years….but what happens when Europeans make their way to the New World?
The artful wines of Argentina and Chile happen.
Please join us on our patio (weather permitting) on Thursday September 23rd from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, with International Wine Specialist Manny Gonzales from Horizon Beverage, for a side by side comparison of classic French wines and iconic South American producers. Manny will guide you through a tasting of 6 different wines and answer all question you may have.
1st Flight: Bubbles
- Bouvet Signature Brut, Loire FR
- Alta Vista Brut, Valle de Uco, Mendoza AR
- Louis Jadot Pinot Noir, Cotes de Beaune Village, Burgundy FR
- Bodega Chacra Barda, Rio Negro, Patagonia AR
- Chateau Le Nerthe, Cotes du Rhone Village, Rhone FR
- Montes Alpha Syrah blend, Valle de Colchagua, CL
The price of this event is only $30 and will include limited food offerings. The entire Lock50 menu will be available before, during and after the tasting. The event will be on the patio, in case of inclement weather, the event will move to the downstairs dining room at Lock50.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Old World vs New World Wine Tasting
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!